Do any of these apply to you?
- Are you feeling burdened by the suffering of others?
- Is this making you feel mentally and physically exhausted?
- Are you struggling to feel compassionate towards service-users?
- Do you think you may be experiencing Compassion Fatigue (also known as Empathic Distress Fatigue)?
- Is this causing you to have negative thoughts or feelings about yourself?
- Do you want to restore your well-being?
- Do you want to restore or develop compassion for yourself and others?
- Do you want to experience the benefits of self-compassion and compassion for others?
We understand the challenges of trying to sustain compassionate healthcare, and the importance of self-compassion, particularly given the extraordinary demands on healthcare professionals nowadays.
We provide the following options: -
The Next Step...
To find out more about how you could benefit from our online coaching workshops and events